Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Global Pinoy Academy Journey

The Global Pinoy Academy Journey
by Jerson Ledesma

ABU DHABI – Friday, July 18 2016, I went to the Global Pinoy Academy to enroll on a short course that they are offering. From my accommodation in Electra, it will cost you only Dhs. 10 fare by taxi. If you ride the public bus it cost for you 4 dirhams back and forth. If you are saving money use the public bus but make sure that you come early and always expect that there will be traffic. You should arrive atleast 15 minutes prior the start of your class to give time for yourself to rest for few minutes. 

TGP Academy is located in Commercial bank of Dubai building, Zayed the first Street (Khalidiya Street) Abu Dhabi18 floor, room 1801. Their building is in the accessible on the road has a taxi and bus stop so you don’t need to worry about the transport. The bus numbers passing that road are bus # 040,007, & 032.



Back to the TGP Academy, the short courses they are offering will cost you only Dhs. 200. The class is 5 consecutive Fridays and the last Friday will be the examination day but it depends on the courses you are taking. 

I started my class last July 22, 2016 and I had seen many people who are lining up to enroll and some are also students. I believe many Filipinos still wanted to enhance their talents and skills to be able to compete in this tough world. Like me I am trying to learn and exceed my limitations and to earn any helpful skills that may help me in the future. Here are some photos I had taken during the class:



What a coincident some of my classmates are working my colleagues from work! 😊


First day of the class they had brought their laptops and I didn't  brought mine. 😋


Our teacher, Miss Nova from Davao City, Philippines is really good and knowledgeable.

Before the class ends, of course, our teacher did not forget to give us assignment! See you on next Friday classmates! 😉 



No comments:

Post a Comment